Thursday, October 15, 2009

Transition

Yesterday I bade farewell to my old colleagues, and packed my bags to face a new future today. I've always thought that I was quite reserved at my old office - but apparently people thought otherwise. It was good to have known them as colleagues - and it's great to have them as friends now.

Unfortunately, I came down with diarrhoea today, so my first day at the new place starts tomorrow. Great to start on a Friday.

I pray that Allah makes the path smooth for me, and makes me shine as brightly as ever in anything I do in this life.

2 comments:

TheHoopoe said...

It is always with a sense of melancholy that we leave one chapter of our life for another, but that is always welcomed by energetic enthusiasm to brave the new challenges a new environment pose. You will do very well there too, my friend :)

Nunbun said...

Thank you brother...