Sunday, November 01, 2009

Missing you




"This Is It" is a 2-hour insight into the workings of what was to be Michael Jackson's final set of concerts.

I enjoyed every second of it. By the end of the two hours of dance rehearsals, sound checks, prop preparations, special effects preparations and so on, I had a somewhat clearer picture of MJ - a perfectionist, very eccentric, prone to possible tantrums, a genius in presenting entertainment, an idol to all the supporting cast and crew, a developer of talent, and quite simply, a very feeling person. I swear I would have cried if they had shown his memorial right after the movie.

For everyone in my generation who grew up listening and watching him, there can be no one else like MJ.

1 comment:

Nalini said...

I havent watched it yet but m kinda looking forward to it.