Monday, December 01, 2008

Sickos

The recent Mumbai terror attack which claimed a Singaporean life made me sick. I feel like one of my relatives passed away. My heart goes out to the family of Ms Lo Hwei Yen. It must be so surreal for them. I cannot imagine the pain that her husband went through in Mumbai and now in Singapore. I know how a sudden death in the family feels like, but I cannot begin to even think about a demise such as this.

The people who did this all got wiped out by the very capable Indian commandos. A undignified death for what purpose? No one knows what their goal is. It is to liberate Kashmir, it is to fight America, it is to take revenge on behalf of the Palestinians, it's everything. It's everything but nothing. I don't think even they know why they're doing this.

Terrorists fight for their own selfish needs, and die for their own selfish needs. They don't die in the name of God or any religion. If they really know the essence of God's message to man, it is to live and serve others for the sake of God and religion and not cause death, mayhem and mischief to self and others. Their actions are condemnable and surely, they will answer to Him.

My prayers for all people in the world to be spared such terrorism, violence and confusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your words are quoted in the new paper today.