Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beck

As many of you would know, I've had a fair share of folk with the same name as the title of this entry.

As I was having a late-night dinner after having put my son to sleep after a challenging 2 hours (the boy refuses to sleep!), my eye caught this really wierd music video on MTV and I found that it was the song "Loser" by Beck. I've heard of Beck but never really heard his songs properly or seen his music videos.

The video was something dreamt up of by some drug-addicted crazy fellow with a penchance for creating wild pastiches spanning a multitude of genres and topics. It was fantastic. I continued to watch and found that it was some "Beck Special" with all his hit songs and crazy videos like Sexx Laws and Nausea.

Read about him here and I'm afraid I can't locate any of the videos I watched on TV.

No comments: