Saturday, September 03, 2005

Second Inaugural Posting

This being the historic Second first post, it'll be enough to say I won't be talking about anything too frivolous, like the colour of my non-existent dog's panties, or the chemical composition of pus in my ex-primary school teacher's neighbour's butt boil. Instead, I'll go to great lengths in talking about everything else. Like why it's a second first post. It's a second first post because I added some more unnecessary lines to my first post, and because of these additions, it became a second post. I'm saying waaaay too many "post"s. Post post.

Having spent 3+ years at the School of C & I at NTU, I've been shown the Light, the Dark Side, some Nifty Tricks, some Revolutionary ideas, and for my part, I've engaged in some Cool Things, Best Practices and Said Some Important things. I'll be posting links to audio and video works done and currently in progress, on... (movie-trailer voice-over) The Telepathic Brinjalees.

No comments: